Thursday, January 31, 2013

Exfoliating Skin Peel

About 3 weeks ago I found this fabulous pistachio ice cream and I ate it until I realized just how many pistachios it contained. Naturally, it was too late by then and I broke out all over my face within a matter of days.
I'd never seen such a terrible break out and I was completely at a loss about what to do. After finally getting it under control, I noticed that I had dark spots all over my face.
Obviously, a good peel is all it takes to get rid of dark spot through gentle exfoliation. After some research, I found the Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Overnight Peel. 
As the name suggests, I apply it before bed and after 3 weeks, I have definitely noticed a difference. The bottle is fairly expensive for a generic peel (around $17), but it works better than anything I've tried in the past. If you use the product correctly, then you're getting a ton of product for your money too!
I think this is definitely a product I'm going to continue using into the future. It lightens up spots almost instantaneously without over drying skin. What more can you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment