Wednesday, November 7, 2012

College-bound!

I suppose this title would have been more fitting were I to mention where I've been accepted to college. But that's not the case. In fact, I've just finished applying to college and that's also why I've been a tad MIA as of late. 
I wasn't around all summer long either because I was working with President Obama's campaign and now that's over and done with so you can expect a lot more posts coming up. 
Over the summer I got a job working high-end retail so you can definitely expect a lot more posts involving the latest styles, colors, what not to wear and probably most importantly, how to save as much as you can while buying as much as you can.
Personally, I find shopping to be an amazing stress-reliever. Not to mention the self-esteem boost from looking your best all the time. Work hard, play hard, right? Here's work hard. 


Coming up soon: play hard ;)

Where's your favorite place to shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment