Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Triangular Concealer Formation

Hi everyone!

I know I promised a fun post, but this past week I got terribly sick. I had to spend two of the days last week at an important conference as well and so I learned a few make-up tricks I thought I would share.

Under eye bags are probably the worst things ever and they're amplified even more when someone's sick. Concealer sometime doesn't seem to cut it and soon I realized why. We've been doing it wrong this whole time.
We call them under-eye bags because they're shaped like bags. Why do we apply our concealer straight across then? Here's a picture tutorial of how I started applying my concealer (in a triangular formation) and saw immediate results.

As a side note, I will be updating my blog every Thursday from now on, so you can expect to find a post here every Thursday morning.
Hope this helps with those nasty bags!
What do you do to remove those awful bags?







No comments:

Post a Comment